Gold prices have surged to a record high today, Monday, July 27, 2020, as it hit $1,944 per ounce, according to CNN. The previous high was in September of 2011 at $1,921. So, we are reaching out to our customers who may want to sell items they no longer want or need.
Things to consider when selling your gold jewelry:
If it has been in a drawer for over 1 year unworn, why?
- Perhaps, you just don’t like the current style.
- If there are components of the item that you want, we may be able to use them to create a new piece. For example, replacing the stone of a pendant and changing it into a ring, or converting a pair of earrings into two pendants for your daughters. The opportunities are endless and we can schedule an appointment to look at those options together.
You have weighed your options and you know you want to sell. How does the process work?
- Set up an appointment in advance. If you are bring in several items, we want to make sure we allow enough time to work with you. You can make an appointment by calling or texting 614-457-6261 or by going to the webchat on our website.
- During the appointment, we will weigh the items and give you an offer. A check will be issued to you in the next day or two which can be mailed or picked up.
We will help you consider the alternatives and decide what’s best for you.
Of course, we don’t want you to act hastily and we understand everyone’s situation is different. If you have reservations, this may not be the time for you to sell.
Items We Buy:
At Argo & Lehne, we buy more than jewelry. We accept any kind of precious metal, such as:
Items We Don’t Buy:
- Gold Coins
- Gold Bars
- Non-precious metal watches
- Gold or silver plated items
We are dedicated to providing sellers a fair price for their items based on the high price of gold and other precious materials.
Current prices as of 1:50 pm, Monday, July 27, 2020. Silver $24.52, Gold $1938, Platinum $967 per ounce.
For more information about selling your jewelry, click here.