Full-Time Sales Associate
Do you love jewelry and interacting with people? We are hiring a full-time sales position in a family run jewelry store located in Upper Arlington. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about jewelry, styling, building brand awareness and developing new business. You understand the Argo & Lehne brand and the importance of individual style. You are intuitive. You listen to the needs of customers and create solutions. You are focused and driven. You have a great eye for fashion, extremely ethical and a team player. You love to mingle, socialize and promote Argo & Lehne. You don’t end the sale after the purchase, rather build a lifetime customer and relationship by reaching out via email, phone and hand written letters. Must be available Saturdays.BENEFITS INCLUDED for Full-Time position. 401K, Medical and Dental Insurance. $12.00 plus commission.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
This position is governed by the core values of Argo & Lehne, which follow:
- WE ARE HONEST AND DEMAND EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE STAND BY OUR PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS.
- WE ARE FRIENDLY.
- WE ARE JEWELRY PROFESSIONALS ADHERING TO STRINGENT INDUSTRY STANDARDS. WE ARE COMMITTED TO CONTINUAL INDUSTRY EDUCATION AND TO UNDERSTANDING THE DEMANDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
- ALL PRODUCTS THAT LEAVE THE STORE ARE OF HIGH QUALITY.THEY ARE WELL-MADE AND WELL-DESIGNED.THEY SATISFY CUSTOMERS’ STANDARDS AND LEAVE IN GREAT CONDITION.
- WE SUPPORT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY AND THE ARTS.
- WE ENCOURAGE INDIVIDUAL STYLE BY OFFERING UNIQUE CUSTOM, ESTATE, BRIDAL, FINE AND FASHION JEWELRY.
- WE ARE A TEAM.
STANDARDS FOR MEASURING PERFORMANCE:
- The manner in which you reflect Argo & Lehne’s core values.
- Demonstrated level of job proficiency and knowledge of tasks.
- Overall results in sales.
- Providing a friendly working environment to all Team Members.